Bringing motivation and inspiration to the classroom is not easy. 192 The authors share comprehensive understandings of the nature of motivation and inspiration and detail-specific strategies to connect with your students.
- Gain specific chapter-ending guidance on how to use the book’s strategies
- Consider scenarios that portray how the book’s suggestions might play out in the classroom
- Review mindsets, dispositions and behaviours that result in negative, unhelpful thinking and transform into positive, productive thinking
- Study step-by-step processes that ensure students’ needs get met in individual classrooms
- Use the Awaken the Learner Snapshot Student Survey to assess students’ levels of engagement, attention, motivation and inspiration in school