Why Rapid Plus?
Rapid is the complete intervention solution for struggling primary learners working behind Age Related Expectations, and for KS2 children with special educational needs.
- Age-appropriate content, with real-life topics, to inspire a love of reading in KS3 students.
- A dyslexia-friendly font that was designed especially for the series.
- Innovative software, featuring a ‘read to me’ feature to encourage independent learning.
- Teaching support and level tests that both specialists and non-specialists will find easy to use.
The Rapid Plus Reading Books are carefully levelled to meet the exact needs of SEN and struggling readers at KS3.
- Relevant content is matched to the interests of 11-14 year olds, helping them to stay switched on.
- A wide range of genres and artwork styles keeps each stage fresh and interesting.
- A non-fiction section in each Reading Book is ideal for hooking in your readers and offers them a different reading experience.
- ‘Before reading’ pages in every Reading Book introduce characters, plots and tricky words to help students succeed in their reading