Storybooks created by an Irish Mum for her own son Stephen – but… more than just storybooks!
Off We Go books are beautifully illustrated, engaging social storybooks for children that explain ‘what comes next’ on an outing. They are designed to help children to get through the task sequentially making it easier for them. The colourful books are very suitable for children with autism or other social communication difficulties. They are also useful for children who are learning English as an additional language.
Each book provides the following benefits:
- Children will learn day-to-day skills
- Supports language development and communication
- Builds confidence and self-esteem
- Provides children with structure and routine
- Shows children ‘what comes next’ to prepare them for new experiences
- Improve the quality of life for children and their families – when children know what is happening they can manage better and everyone is happier