– Proven Strategies to Ace and Embrace Teaching
Change is coming at us from all angles: technological, cultural, social and environmental. This presents a great challenge—and a great opportunity—in schools and in the teaching profession. With Owning It, you will discover an array of easy-to-implement strategies designed to help you excel in the myriad of modern-day responsibilities of teachers and educators: classroom leader, mentor, colleague, team member and public professional.
This book will empower teachers to own their careers, teach effectively and develop strong relationships:
- Acquire straightforward strategies for dealing with everyday situations found in classrooms, schools and communities
- Understand the multifaceted role of a teacher in today’s schools and how to balance the numerous responsibilities—from classroom management to relationships with colleagues
- Feel inspired and motivated to bring out the best in yourself as well as in your students
- Observe creative approaches to improve teaching strategies and student engagement
- Answer reflection questions to connect with and relate to the strategies covered in the book