Young people face ever-increasing challenges and demands as they grow into adulthood. There is a vital need to equip them with the skills and strategies that will help them to flourish and thrive despite these challenges. The Wired for Well-Being programme aims to introduce adolescents to these evidence-based skills, drawn from the fields of Positive Psychology and Neuroscience, in order to develop positive well-being habits for life. It is a secondary school Well-Being and SPHE programme with 8 lessons per year level.
There are three levels in this series suitable for lower to middle secondary school pupils (Ages 12-15).
The Wired for Well-Being FULL Starter Kit contains one of each of the following (6 books & 3 sets of Posters):
- Wired for Well-Being – Book A (Secondary – 1st Year / Ages: 12-13)
- Book A Teacher Resource Book
- Book A Pupil Book
- Book A Poster Pack
- Wired for Well-Being – Book B (Secondary – 2nd Year / Ages: 13-14)
- Book B Teacher Resource Book
- Book B Pupil Book
- Book B Poster Pack
- Wired for Well-Being Book C (Secondary – 3rd Year / Ages: 14-15).
- Book C Teacher Resource Book
- Book C Pupil Book
- Book C Poster Pack
The Wired for Well-Being BOOK Starter Kit contains one of each of the 6 Books only – no posters included.
For more information please go to the Wired for Well-Being Homepage.