This title provides strong, positive messages to support a determined approach to resolving conflict. Nine posters with thought-provoking, one-line statements that can be used as a starting-point for discussion or simply displayed as a reminder of a more positive approach to resolving conflicts. Statements are:
- Build bridges, not barriers
- Conflict comes, not from our differences, but from how we manage those differences
- Deal with the relationship as well as the issue
- Fight the problem, not the person
- Talk future not past
- Rather than argue, problem solve on both sets of needs
- A good relationship requires mutual understanding and acceptance, not agreement
- Start from the point of agreement rather than disagreement
- Understanding is the foundation for agreement.
This title is suitable for all ages.