This book is an invaluable resource for teachers, teaching assistants and therapists working with children in this area. Written in a clear and accessible style, it includes a wealth of ideas and practical strategies to help across the curriculum.
This book will:
- provide an understanding of the nature of dyspraxia
- outline the needs and difficulties of children with dyspraxia
- help you understand why children with dyspraxia have difficulties with coordination and perception
- offer ways to identify and recognise children with dyspraxia
- provide ideas for strategies and resources
- Contains photocopiable resources and ideas and materials for in-service training.
Paperback. Contains 64 A4 pages.
About the author
Lois Addy is the Specialist Lead for Specific Learning Difficulties in North Yorkshire and a national and international consultant. She has over 30 years’ experience in working with children with SEN and takes a particular interested in children with dyspraxia.