A powerful, games-based programme to effortlessly teach students of all ages how to understand the differences between confusing pairs of words, particularly students who have literacy difficulties or dyslexic tendencies. The Spell Write Right Programme will equip your students with clever methods, mental strategies, essential skills, problem-solving techniques and an abundance of confidence to work out the differences between common, everyday, confusing words.
Why Spell Write Right?
Have you ever wished you had a diagnostic tool to pinpoint the weaknesses of individual students who experience a variety of literacy problems or who have dyslexic tendencies, so that you can help address their specific difficulties?
With Spell Write Right, through use of our resource books, you will have access to our diagnostic tools and tailor-made exercises to meet your students’ individual needs and target the weaknesses you have pinpointed. This is just one of the many benefits you’ll gain by introducing this programme.
What is it made up of?
- Teachers’ Resource Book A: 128 pages – including over 100 photocopiable flash cards
- Teachers’ Resource Book B: 128 pages – including over 100 photocopiable flash cards
- 16 full-colour specially designed educational A2 Visual Word Cards (Posters). graphically illustrating the differences between confusing pairs of words with simple, straightforward, one-line explanations
- 8 A3 Size Double-sided Game Boards (Bingo) with 16 different and engaging games
- 100 Plastic Colour Counters