The Who’s Visiting Now Cards set consists of ten beautifully illustrated laminated cards to help explore emotions with children. Each card represents a different emotion and has prompts, questions and statements on the back for discussing, exploring and managing each specific emotion.
Also available: Who’s Visiting Now Posters (same message & artwork)
Who’s Visiting Now Cards in this set:
- Sad Sandrina – When Sad is here to visit
- Shy Cecil – When Shy is here to visit
- Worried Walter – When Worried is here to visit
- Angry Angelina – When Angry is here to visit
- Embarrassed Enda – When Embarrassed is here to visit
- Excited Edmund – When Excited is here to visit
- Frightened Philomena – When Frightened is here to visit –
- Happy Harriet – When Happy is here to visit
- Nervous Nelly – When Nervous is here to visit
- Shocked Cedric – When Shocked is here to visit
Product Details: 10 X A6 Cards (Size: 100 × 140 mm) – Printed colour on 300 g/sm – Laminated (includes polypropylene sleeve for safekeeping)
The Who’s Visiting Now Cards can be bought as a single pack or as a combo pack of 5 sets or 10 sets. Please choose an option from the dropdown menu above.
Displayed prices include VAT (Value Added Tax).
For more details on Louise Shanagher’s Creative Mindfulness: Creative Mindfulness (Louise Shanagher) Homepage