This guide drills deep to deliver the nuts and bolts of RTI. Clear examples of effective implementation include systems and checklists to assess RTI progress. Learn specific strategies for realigning your school system. Respond to the needs of struggling students by building pyramids of intervention, solving problems in collaborative teams, monitoring student progress through data, and employing customized solutions to help every unique learner succeed.
- Develop stakeholder support for educational redesign.
- Establish leadership at the district and school levels.
- Create a school-based RTI problem-solving team.
- Garner parent involvement in the intervention process.
- Use data to successfully monitor student progress.