- Self Awareness – Knowing myself; Understanding my feelings
- Managing My Feelings – Managing how I express my emotions; Changing uncomfortable feelings and increasing pleasant feelings
- Motivation – Working towards goals; Persistence, resilience and optimism; Evaluation and reviewing
- Empathy – Understanding the thoughts and feelings of others; Valuing and supporting others
- Social Skills – Building and maintaining relationships; Belonging to groups; Solving problems including interpersonal ones.
The resource includes exercises, stories, games and puzzles. They are suitable for either one-off lessons, looking at specific issues, or can be delivered as a series of developmental sessions which can also be adapted for accreditation.
Manual: 132 pages; includes FREE printable CD-Rom with a further 128 pages of activities.Steven Burns