Creative Frameworks is a two-book series which focuses on creative thinking, problem-solving and creative writing. Each resource book takes a range of different popular topics and provides photocopiable activities which can be used to augment topic work or provide starting points for independent work in each area.
Each topic featured consists of three student activity frameworks, as follows:
- Thoughts in Action (designed to get pupils thinking)
- Creative Thinking (problem-solving and alternative approaches to the topic)
- Creative Writing (innovative and different ways of writing about the topic)
Topics are supported by a teacher ideas page which contains ideas for working with the topic, ways to use the activity sheets, discussion suggestions, possible solutions and follow-up work.
Book A Topics:
- Animals; Robots; The Sea; Dinosaurs; Space and the Universe; Ancient Civilisations; Creepy Crawlies; Forces of Nature; Computers; Holidays and Travel; Fashions and Fads; Sports
Book B Topics:
- Food; Relatives; Music; Around the House; At School; Friends; Weekends; Up in the Sky; Hobbies and Interests; Pets; Mysteries
About the Author:
Ron Shaw has spent most of his career as a senior classroom teacher and has also acted as school principal. He is currently the director of and educational consultancy company. Ron’s published books are used in many countries throughout the English-speaking world.