Leadership practices from the Industrial Revolution are no longer effective in 21st century classrooms. Explore the Leading for Excellence and Fulfillment model, and discover practical, research-based strategies that will be relevant to school leaders today and tomorrow. Integrate ready-to-use techniques into your current leadership practices to maximize learning and open up an unprecedented world of opportunities for both students and teachers.
- Learn to recognize educational practices that are outdated and irrelevant to today’s students.
- Understand how leadership practices influence students academic achievement and future success.
- Explore critical conversations leaders must have with their staff.
- Discover how to inspire team collaboration and innovation.
- Read success stories from actual educators.