Understanding strategies while developing and cementing knowledge
Each book in this series:
• Offers a carefully designed support package for supplementing the class numeracy programme at the appropriate stage of development
• Includes diverse activities that build up mileage and extend the range of learning experiences with each key concept
• Has been put together by an expert team with great depth and breadth of experience as both educators and authors
• Includes curriculum links and learning intentions, as well as assessment rubrics of learning outcomes based on higher-order thinking (HOT) progressions.
Be Maths Smart – and, at the same time, gain strong and dependable support for high-quality teaching of numeracy in the classroom. Each book in this series has been designed to supplement the classroom programme with activities to follow each key concept after it has been introduced. By intentionally presenting each concept in a number of ways, activities reinforce learning while keeping the work varied and stimulating.
- BOOK 1: Be Maths Smart: Addition & Subtraction (Stage 4) – AGE: 5-7
- BOOK 2: Be Maths Smart: Addition & Subtraction (Stage 5)- AGE: 8-10
- BOOK 3: Be Maths Smart: Addition & Subtraction (Stage 6) – AGE: 10-12