– Only 1 left in stock
– How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity
– Use eye-popping visual tools to energize your people!
Just as social networking has reclaimed the Internet for human interactivity and co-creation, the visual meetings movement is reclaiming creativity, productivity, and playful exchange for serious work in groups.
Visual Meetings explains how anyone can implement powerful visual tools, and how these tools are being used in Silicon Valley and elsewhere to facilitate both face-to-face and virtual group work. This dynamic and richly illustrated resource gives meeting leaders, presenters, and consultants a slew of exciting tricks and tools, including:
- Graphic recording, visual planning, storyboarding, graphic templates, idea mapping, etc.
- Creative ways to energise team building, sales presentations, staff meetings, strategy sessions, brainstorming and more
- Getting beyond paper and whiteboards to engage new media platforms
- Understanding emerging visual language for leading groups
Unlocking formerly untapped creative resources for business success, Visual Meetings will help you and your team communicate ideas more effectively and engagingly.
About the Author:
David Sibbet is a world leader in visual facilitation and visual thinking for groups. He is the founder and president of The Grove Consultants International, a company whose leading-edge group-process tools and services for panoramic visualization, graphic facilitation, team leadership, and organizational transformation are used by consultants and organizations around the world. Sibbet was the visual cartographer for the 2008 TED conference. Also in 2008, he received the OD Network Member Award for Creative Contribution to the field of organizational development.