– Only 1 left in stock
– 62 Techniques that Put Students on the Path to College
Teach Like a Champion 2.0 is a complete update to the international bestseller. This teaching guide is a must-have for new and experienced teachers alike. Over 1.3 million teachers around the world already know how the techniques in this book turn educators into classroom champions. With ideas for everything from boosting academic rigor to improving classroom management, and inspiring student engagement, you will be able to strengthen your teaching practice right away.
The first edition of Teach Like a Champion influenced thousands of educators because author Doug Lemov’s teaching strategies are simple and powerful. Now, updated techniques and tools make it even easier to put students on the path to college readiness. Here are just a few of the brand-new resources available in the 2.0 edition:
- Over 70 new video clips of real teachers modeling the techniques in the classroom (note: for online access to this content, please visit my.teachlikeachampion.com)
- A selection of never before seen techniques inspired by top teachers around the world
- Brand new structure emphasizing the most important techniques and step-by-step teaching guidelines
- Updated content reflecting the latest best practices from outstanding educators
Organized by category and technique, the book’s structure enables you to read from start to finish or dip in anywhere for the specific challenge you’re seeking to address. With examples from outstanding teachers, videos, and additional, continuously updated resources at teachlikeachampion.com, you will soon be teaching like a champion. The classroom techniques you’ll learn in this book can be adapted to suit any context. Find out why Teach Like a Champion is a “teaching Bible” for so many educators worldwide.