– Only 2 left in stock
– How to be a highly effective teacher
What is NLP?
NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming is a way of changing someone’s thoughts and behaviors to help achieve desired outcomes for them. The popularity of neuro-linguistic programming or NLP has become widespread since it started in the 1970s
NLP for Teachers covers a wide range of practical tools that will enhance your interpersonal effectiveness and classroom delivery.
- Find out how language and your internal processing affects the behaviour of others around you
- Learn some amazing tools and techniques
- Learn to communicate in ways you never thought possible both inside and outside the classroom
- Take your communication skills to the next level
- Suitable for teachers working with all ages.
The book is the perfect companion to The NLP Toolkit for Teachers, Trainers and School Leaders.
About the Authors:
Dr. Richard Churches has been an advanced skills teacher, a senior manager in challenging inner-city schools, a government adviser, an education consultant and the lead adviser for education reform and evidence-based practice at Education Development Trust. He has led many major policy initiatives in England and across the world, and is currently programme director for the DfE Future Teaching Scholars programme. His doctoral research was experimental and explored areas of charismatic leadership associated with altered states of consciousness.
Roger Terry is an International NLP Master Trainer and expert on human value systems. Roger leads seminars and consults with companies in the UK, USA, Europe and Middle East.