The Calm Cards for Tweens Cards and/or Posters consist of ten beautiful, full-colour illustrations. Cards are A6 (100 x 140 mm) in size and laminated and Posters are A3 and printed on high quality 300 gsm card. Each appealing illustration is designed to promote positive mental health for tweens (8 to 12 year-olds). The illustrations focus on helping tweens practice mindfulness and self-compassion in their daily lives. In addition to the illustration on the front, the cards each contain a mental health skill prompt and practical suggestion printed on the back (not printed on back of posters).
The cards and posters each have the same illustration on the front.
Calm Cards for Tweens – Cards in this set:
- Just breathe – When we notice our breathing it brings our mind into the “here and now” and this can help us feel better and more relaxed!
- Be here now – When we bring our mind into the moment we feel calmer, happier and we can concentrate better.
- Be your own best friend – No matter what, you can always be a best friend to yourself!
- You are just right – Do you know that you are perfect just as you are!
- You are loved – There are so many people in the world who love you.
- All your feelings are OK – Do you know that there are no bad feelings? Yes, some feelings might be a little uncomfortable but all your feelings are actually ok to have.
- Don’t believe everything you think – We have so many thoughts every day, but do you know that you don’t have to believe everything you think?
- Kindness is a Superpower – Do you know that you have a secret superpower?
- Breathing makes it better – In any moment, through the good times and bad, it always helps to take a few deep breaths.
- Your best is good enough – You don’t have to be the best, but it is important to try your best!
- CARDS: 10 X A6 Cards (100 × 140 mm) – Printed colour on 300 g/sm card and laminated (set includes polypropylene sleeve for safekeeping)
- POSTERS: 10 x A2 Posters (420 × 297 mm) – Printed colour on 300 g/sm card (set includes polypropylene sleeve for safekeeping)
Displayed prices include VAT (Value Added Tax).
For more details on Louise Shanagher’s Creative Mindfulness, please visit: www.otb.ie/creative-mindfulness