Designed for all teachers, this book provides a wealth of materials and resources to support the needs of learners, aged 6 to 14 years, who have difficulty with maths and number.
Packed with 220 activities and 55 games, the author provides a complete toolkit to enable you to understand dyscalculia and implement practical and innovative strategies to use in the classroom or at home.
This fourth edition is updated with new content including:
- More on dice and board games, multiplication and division
- New downloadable and printable teaching materials (including tracking sheets, activity sheets, game boards and teaching resources)
- Updated videos
- Section 1: Early Number Work with Numbers Up to 10
- Section 2: Basic Calculation with Numbers Above 10
- Section 3: Place Value
- Section 4: Times Tables, Multiplication and Division
Age Suitability: 6-14