NB: Only available to clients based in the Republic of Ireland – qualification criteria applies (see qualification code and link below)
Author(s): Elisabeth H Wiig, Wayne Secord, Eleanor Semel
Publication Year: 2017
Age Range: 5 years 0 months to 21 years 11 months
Administration: 30 to 45 minutes for the Core Language Score. Total assessment: variable.
Qualification Code: B – Click HERE for more details.
The CELF-5UK is a comprehensive, UK-normed battery of tests that offers a streamlined, flexible approach to language assessment. It provides speech and language professionals with highly accurate diagnostic information with current normative data, reflecting the UK’s diverse population
Features and benefits:
- New normative data based on the March 2011 UK Census
- The battery of fourteen stand-alone tests – number administered dependent on age
- Eleven of the fourteen tests are administered, depending on the student’s age
- Index language scores: core, receptive, expressive, content, structure and memory
- Observation Rating Scale for evaluation of language in context
- Pragmatics Profile and Pragmatic Activities Checklist to assess social communication skills.