NB: Only available to clients based in the Republic of Ireland – qualification criteria applies (see qualification code and link below)
Author(s): Bruce A Bracken
Publication Year: 2006
Age Range: 3 to 6 years 11 months
Administration: Individual – 30 minutes
Qualification Code: A
Assess a child’s expressive knowledge of basic concepts
The Bracken Basic Concept Scale – Third Edition: Receptive (BBCS-3: R) and Bracken Basic Concept Scale: Expressive (BBCS: E) are developmentally sensitive measures of children’s basic concept knowledge.
The Bracken Basic Concept Scale – Expressive (BBCS: E) can be used to evaluate a child’s acquisition of basic concepts expressively.
- Gain a more complete understanding with the new Expressive Measure
- Includes the ability to evaluate a child’s understanding of basic concepts expressively
- Offers a Scoring Assistant
- Contains a school readiness composite
- Provides clinical studies on specific populations including Developmental Delayed and Mental Retardation.
Use the BBCS-3: R and BBCS: E to:
- Assist you in developing appropriate IEP goals that relate to the educational curriculum
- Follow the early childhood education curriculum outlined through Every Child Matters
- Easily administer, score and interpret
- Assess important educational concepts – Colour, letter/sounds, numbers/counting, size, shapes, direction/position, self-/social-awareness, texture/material, quality, time/sequence.