Student engagement happens as a result of a teacher’s careful planning and execution of specific strategies. This self-study text provides in-depth understanding of how to generate high levels of student attention and engagement. Using the suggestions in this book, every teacher can create a classroom environment where engagement is the norm, not the exception.
See the other books in The Classroom Strategies Series.
- Read relatable classroom stories that depict the presented strategies
- Gain exercises and end-of-chapter proficiency scales to help assess and reinforce understanding
- Utilise an appendix that clearly explains the concept of effect size
- Use an appendix of unusual information to help engage students in content.
- Discover an appendix of planning questions for implementing the presented strategies.