Find the natural overlap between the work you already believe in and the digital tools that define todays learning. Each chapter introduces an enduring skill: information fluency, verbal persuasion, visual persuasion, collaborative dialogue, and problem solving. Then, the authors present a digital solution that can be used to enhance traditional skill-based instructional practices. A collection of handouts and supporting materials tailored to each skill and tool type ends each chapter.
- Find a wealth of handouts and activities focused on each skill and digital tool discussed.
- Explore practical methods to connect the enduring skills taught for generations with the technology that students are using every day.
- Understand concrete ways that students can make a difference around the world.
- Learn step-by-step directions for each digital tool.
- Investigate numerous online resources, and understand the pros and cons of each.