– 21 Days to High-Performance Instructional Leadership
Daily classroom visits can significantly impact the quality of teaching and learning. Organised into 21 chapters and designed to be read over a period of 21 school days, Now We’re Talking! presents a results-driven approach that far surpasses traditional walkthrough models of feedback. School leaders will complete two cycles of classroom visits while reading the book and establish the necessary foundation for subsequent visits.
- Understand how daily classroom visits can help you make informed decisions that foster rich relationships with teachers, improve professional practices, reduce stress and increase student learning
- Discover how to conduct classroom visits that foster high-performance results and high-quality instructional leadership
- Take part in 21 days of action challenges toward making classroom visits a daily practice
- Gain tips for streamlining your inboxes, staying organised and prioritising work so you have time for daily classroom visits