– A Blueprint for Vision-Driven Schools
Redesign education to meet the needs of 21st century students. In the second edition of Leading Modern Learning, authors Jay McTighe and Greg Curtis outline a reworked version of their blueprint for major education reform. More than a simple refresh, the latest edition incorporates new insights, experiences and tools that will help you implement modern learning practices in your department, school, or district.
Use this book to guide education and curriculum reform and empower modern learners to:
- Understand the necessity and value of education reform and updating school curriculum for the 21st century classroom
- Explore systems thinking and frameworks for backward-design that can be utilised by school leadership to develop action plans and guide school curriculum reform for modern learning
- Read an all-new chapter on change management and strategic planning for district and school leadership as well as new Notes From the Field, which highlight how to avoid potential missteps and misunderstandings that inhibit progress.
- Utilise the appendices and free reproducibles to further your understanding of education reform, curriculum development and school leadership for modern learning.