– Creating Support Systems for Teacher Success
To ensure learning for all students, schools must build support systems that guarantee excellence for all teachers. This resource examines the Hierarchy of Instructional Excellence, which prioritises the order of teacher development for ultimate success. Each chapter begins with a teacher narrative and ends with a reflection tool, which challenges readers to apply chapter content to their work as education leaders.
- Learn to ask the right questions to ensure success for all students
- Study research that proves we need excellent teachers for students to experience significant growth in learning
- Consult schoolwide, team, and individualized support systems and interventions, which strengthen teachers at every level of need and experience
- Learn how the author’s Hierarchy of Instructional Excellence relates to Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs in order to address specific areas for teacher improvement and growth