The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies and third-party payors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologist to identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client’s communication skills.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customised treatment plans for adult, child, and adolescent clients
- Organised around 26 main speech-language disabilities, from those associated with aphasia and dysarthria to dysphagia, language disorders, alternative and augmentative communication, voice disorders and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each communication disorder, long-term goals, short-term goals and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by disability
- Handy workbook-style format affords plenty of space to record your own customised definitions, goals, objectives and interventions.