This book offers a variety of games and activities to control and reduce aggression. It encourages the participants to express their anger in a controlled environment so that they may recognise the triggers of anger and aggression and learn how to control it.
- Perceiving Expressing Aggressive Feelings
- Recognising Triggers for Anger Aggression
- Better Understanding Oneself / Others
- Controlling Reducing Anger Aggression
- Building Up Inner Strength Self-Esteem
- Building Non-Aggressive Relationships
- Resolving Conflicts Peacefully