– Successful Techniques for Educators
It is every educators worst fear: losing control of the classroom. Regain the focus of challenging and resistant students with this practical resource on classroom management, discipline and motivation. The dedicated authors re-examine the root causes of student misbehaviour and offer a range of easy-to-implement instructions and activities along with real-world stories of these strategies in action to prevent and defuse future disruptive classroom moments.
- Understand the hostility cycle and how to break it
- Gain in-class and out-of-class strategies for relationship building
- Find out ways defiant students can be successful in the classroom
- Learn effective language for difficult or resistant students
- Use use an interest inventory to stay attuned to your students needs