The Sensory Profile™ 2 provides you with standardised tools to help evaluate a child’s sensory processing patterns in the context of home, school and community-based activities.
It features a series of significantly revised questionnaires to evaluate a child’s unique sensory processing patterns from a position of strengths, providing deeper insight to help you customise the next steps of intervention. The forms are completed by caregivers and teachers, who are in the strongest position to observe the child’s response to sensory interactions that occur throughout the day.
The Sensory Profile 2 helps you:
- Identify and document how sensory processing may be contributing to or interfering with a child’s participation at home, school, and the community
- Contribute valuable information to a comprehensive assessment of the child’s sensory strengths and challenges in context
- Develop effective treatment plans, interventions, and everyday remediation strategies.
Administration is available in two formats; paper or digital on Q-global. Caregivers and teachers report on the child’s response to sensory events throughout the day using the relevant forms.
- Infant Sensory Profile 2: Caregiver questionnaire for babies from Birth–6 months
- Toddler Sensory Profile 2: Caregiver questionnaire for toddlers ages 7–35 months
- Child Sensory Profile 2: Caregiver questionnaire for children ages 3–14 years
- Short Sensory Profile 2: Caregiver questionnaire for children ages 3–14 years. Items on this questionnaire, which are drawn from the Child Sensory Profile 2, are highly discriminating and provide quick information for screening and research programs
- School Companion Sensory Profile 2: Teacher questionnaire for students ages 3–14 years.