Able and Talented specialist Barry Teare brings parents and carers right up to date with new developments on the thinking and provision for gifted children. He advises how you can provide able children with the very best opportunities by working in partnership with schools and specialist organisations.
There are masses of imaginative activities to challenge and stimulate able and talented children – fans of Barry Teare’s resources will not be disappointed!
- Sound strategies for identifying and supporting highly able children
- Advice on how to develop a meaningful dialogue with school
- Extensive lists of recommended fiction
- Information on where to find additional help, and what activities are available
- A wealth of practical advice under separate subject headings
[ISBN: 9781855391284, 112 Pages]
[Author: Barry Teare; Age Suitability: All]