Activities to help reinforce number knowledge
Promote independent number knowledge work. These cards contain “short and sweet” activities that offer an easy and effective way of reinforcing the number knowledge children are learning.
If you are keen to draw together all the component parts that make up a fantastic maths programme in your classroom, consider Number Counts Knowledge Cards as an invaluable piece in the puzzle. The cards, containing “short and sweet” activities, offer an easy and effective way of reinforcing the number knowledge children are learning. Once laminated, the cards are totally reusable and easy for children to write on with a whiteboard pen. They will make a great addition to group boxes.
The answer cards provided for Stage 4 onwards enable children to self-check their answers.
Features of this 4-book series:
- Provides opportunities to reinforce number knowledge in an appealing way
- Offers attractively presented activities that draw children into the process of learning
- Has a highly practical design with straightforward, reusable cards
- Is designed for independent work
Age Suitability of each book:
- Number Counts Knowledge Cards – Stage 2-3 (ages: 5-8)
- Number Counts Knowledge Cards – Stage 4 (ages: 6-9)
- Number Counts Knowledge Cards – Stage 5 (ages: 7-11)
- Number Counts Knowledge Cards – Stage 6 (ages: 7-11)