- NB: Only available to schools in Republic of Ireland
- Qualification Level: A – See: www.otb.ie/qualification-codes
The M.a.L.T. Stage 3 Starter Kit offers a ground-breaking approach to standarised mathematics assessment for ages 12-14.
Available in both pencil-and-paper and interactive computer-adaptive formats, these standarised group tests yield formative information which will directly support individual and whole-class teaching, as well as reliable summative assessments for screening, monitoring and progress tracking.
MaLT Stage 3 assesses all areas of mathematics from age 12 to 14+, providing:
- Standarised scores and percentiles
- Maths ages (MaLT 12-14+)
- Year-on-year progress assessment
- Attainment target performance profiles
- Individualised formative and diagnostic feedback to pupils
- Whole-class profiles identifying weaknesses, common misconceptions and errors.
MaLT Stage 3 – Age Suitability:
- MaLT 12 Covers ages 11.0 to 13.5 years
- MaLT 13: Covers ages 12.0 to 14.5 years
- MaLT 14: Covers ages 13.0 to 15.5 years
MaLT will help schools and teachers to maintain rigorous standarised assessment while also developing formative assessment that informs teaching and guides future learning.
- MaLT 3 STARTER KIT: Manual + 1 Pack of 10 forms for each of MaLT 12, MaLT 13 & MaLT 14
- MaLT Stage 3 SPECIMEN SET: Manual + 1 only sample form for each of MaLT 12, MaLT 13 & MaLT 14
- MaLT Stage 3 Pupil Booklets: Available separately in Packs of 10 for MaLT 12, MaLT 13 & MaLT 14
MaLT Components (all):