NB: RESTRICTED ACCESS: This product may only be purchased by schools (not individuals) in the Republic of Ireland
The M.a.L.T. Stage 3 Starter Kit offers a ground-breaking approach to standarised mathematics assessment for ages 12-14.
Available in both pencil-and-paper and interactive computer-adaptive formats, these standarised group tests yield formative information which will directly support individual and whole-class teaching, as well as reliable summative assessments for screening, monitoring and progress tracking.
MaLT Stage 3 assesses all areas of mathematics from age 12 to 14+, providing:
- standarised scores and percentiles
- maths ages (MaLT 12-14+)
- year-on-year progress assessment
- attainment target performance profiles
- individualised formative and diagnostic feedback to pupils
- whole-class profiles identifying weaknesses, common misconceptions and errors.
MaLT will help schools and teachers to maintain rigorous standarised assessment while also developing formative assessment that informs teaching and guides future learning.
Price includes Vat