Note to Buyers: This product is only available to schools in the Republic of Ireland. To protect the integrity of the assessment, sales from individuals or sales from outside Ireland will not be processed. Prices include Irish VAT where applicable.
The M.a.L.T. Stage 1 Starter Kit offers an approach to standarised mathematics assessment for mean ages 5-7 (range: 4.0 to 8.5 years).
These standarised group tests yield formative information that will directly support individual and whole-class teaching, as well as reliable summative assessments for screening, monitoring and progress tracking.
MaLT Stage 1 assesses all areas of mathematics from age 5 to 7, providing:
- Standarised scores and percentiles
- Maths ages (MaLT 5-7)
- Year-on-year progress assessment
- Attainment target performance profiles
- Individualised formative and diagnostic feedback to pupils
- Whole-class profiles identifying weaknesses, common misconceptions and errors.
The MaLT Stage One (MaLT 5-7) tests are presented orally (each teast takes about 45 minutes to administer), are quick to score and are easy to interpret.
MaLT Stage 1 – Age Suitability:
- MaLT 5: Covers ages 4.0 to 6.5 years
- MaLT 6: Covers ages 5.0 to 7.5 years
- MaLT 7: Covers ages 6.0 to 8.5 years
Purpose written to highlight errors and misunderstandings which are indicative of key learning needs, MaLT can be used at any time during the school year. For every child, a personalised disgnostice report – generated for the paper-and-pencil tests via the optional Scorer/Profiler CD-ROM – is available.
MaLT will help schools and teachers to maintain rigorous standarised assessment while also developing formative assessment that informs teaching and guides future learning.
- MaLT 1 STARTER KIT: Manual + 1 Pack of 10 forms for each of MaLt 5, MaLT 6 & MaLT 7
- MaLT 1 SPECIMEN SET: Manual + 1 single Specimen Form for each of MaLt 5, MaLT 6 & MaLT 7
- MaLT Stage 1 Pupil Booklets: Available separately in Packs of 10 for MaLt 5, MaLT 6 & MaLT 7
MaLT Components (all):