Using poetry to enhance young Children’s Writing Skills
Here is the poetic inspiration you’ve been looking for. Written by a creative writing teacher, these The books in this series:
- Provide poems and poetic forms that young children can emulate
- Are designed to capture children’s creativity
- Give guidance on creating an effective poetry programme
- Offer many example poems and engaging worksheets
- Contain ideas on cross-curricular use of poetry.
Make Poetry Come Alive! is a two-book series written in response to a need for poems that junior children can use as models for their own writing. This
first book caters for five- to six-year-olds; the second for seven- to eight-year-olds.