A practical handbook
Sian Case, a member of the UK National Remodelling Training Team, shows how to:
- Present a powerful case for change
- Persuade fundholders and gatekeepers of the benefits of change
- Create strategic plans for implementing change
- Communicate proactively and positively throughout a project
- Anticipate and limit the impact of resistance
- Maintain momentum and energy
- Ensure a productive and positive result
Learn how to successfully introduce change in your school, positively influence key colleagues and ensure that you achieve the best possible outcome. Leading Change in Schools draws on the author’s extensive experience of working with schools in flux. Full of helpful insights, case studies and practical strategies that definitely work.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Why change?
- Chapter 2: How ready are we for change?
- Chapter 3: Communication, communication, communication
- Chapter 4: Getting it done
- Chapter 5: Maintaining momentum and managing resistance
- Chapter 6: Celebration
- Further reading
[ISBN: 9781855391345; 144 Pages]
[Author: Sian Case; Age Suitability: All]