Cultures of Continuous Learning – Edited by Robert Eaker, Robert J. Marzano.
Dramatically improve schooling by harnessing the collective power of the High Reliability Schools™ (HRS) model and the Professional Learning Communities (PLC) at Work® process. Featuring some of America’s best educators, this anthology includes information, insights and practical suggestions for both PLCs and HRS. The overarching purpose is to demonstrate how these two approaches complement each other and support educators in their efforts to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Use this resource to ensure a guaranteed and viable curriculum
- Study the HRS and PLC practices with guidance from numerous practitioners and experts, developing good teachers into great teachers through a culture of accountability
- Learn how to keep your school focused on the right work in order to achieve learning for all through a continuous improvement process
- Understand how the HRS model can improve success with the PLC process and how the PLC at Work process is the cornerstone of a high reliability school
- Explore the ways in which strong leaders can model and improve the why and how of PLC at Work through a collaborative culture
- Explore the five levels of the HRS model
- And then learn how to relate each level to the PLC at Work process to improve education in your school or district