– Create a Thinking Culture in the Classroom
– Access 50 teacher-tested instructional strategies for building a classroom culture of thinking.
Engage students’ cognitive abilities and foster essential 21st-century skills—from critical thinking and problem-solving to teamwork and creativity.
- Gain an understanding of the concepts of critical thinking and cognitive engagement, as well as the relationship between the two
- Study Bloom’s revised taxonomy, the cognitive processes associated with its various levels and how they relate to cognitive engagement in the classroom
- Access 50 teaching strategies for classroom engagement that will encourage the cognitive development of students and grow their critical thinking skills
- Learn about three important aspects for sustaining classroom engagement—movement, collaboration and media literacy—and how these connect with the 50 teaching strategies
- Utilise effective teaching strategies and new knowledge of critical thinking and cognitive skills to build a culture of thinking in the classroom