These two photocopiable resource books provide information and engaging activity-based challenges that will enable students to develop an understanding of a range of key historical topics, movements and events. Each topic is presented as a question.
Book A contains 19 topics, including:
- Which people developed the first civilization?
- Why are the ancient Egyptians important?
- In what ways did the Romans leave their mark?
- What was the Renaissance?
- Why were there voyages of discovery?
- What was the Industrial Revolution?
- What was the War to end all Wars?
Book B contains 9 topics and a revision test. Topics include:
- Who was Gandhi?
- Why did communism fall?
- Who is Mandela and what was his role in South Africa?
- What wars have there been since 1945?
- What have been key environmental issues 1945-2000?