This set of four books offers a variety of games and activities that facilitate a positive and fun learning experience for people of all ages in their emotional and behavioural development.
The games and activities are suitable both for individuals and groups, and take a positive and proactive approach to the areas of: self-esteem, aggression, relaxation and concentration, and social skills.
This volume contains 150 games to control and reduce aggression.
Encourages the participants to express their anger in a controlled environment so that they may recognise the triggers of anger and aggression and learn how to control it.
- Perceiving Expressing Aggressive Feelings;
- Recognising Triggers for Anger Aggression;
- Better Understanding Oneself Others;
- Controlling Reducing Anger Aggression;
- Building Up Inner Strength Self-Esteem;
- Building Non-Aggressive Relationships;
- Resolving Conflicts Peacefully.
Perceiving and Expressing Aggressive Feelings;
Recognising Triggers for Anger and Aggression;
Better Understanding oneself and others;
Controlling and Reducing Anger and Aggression;
Building up Inner Strength and Self-Esteem;
Building Non-Aggressive Relationships;
Resolving Conflicts Peacefully
Books in this Series:
- Group Games: Building Relationships
- Group Games: Social Skills
- Group Games: Playing with Words
- Group Games: Early Speech & Language Skills
- Group Games: Emotional Strength & Self-Esteem
- Group Games: Dealing with Agression
- Group Games: Relaxation and Concentration
[ISBN: 9780863884108; 208 Pages]
[Author: Rosemarie Portmann; Age Suitability: All]