Developed by an experienced art teacher, this two-book photocopiable resource will help teachers to build a comprehensive step-by-step skills-based art progamme. Book A contains units on drawing, painting and printmaking.
Each unit contains:
- A teacher introduction;
- Materials required and information about each;
- Classroom management suggestions;
- Teaching points to highlight;
- Four progressive levels of activities;
- Expected learning outcomes at each level;
- A series of practical session outlines and examples for teachers to follow.