We understand that when it comes to helping struggling readers, sparking their interest and keeping it is a big part of the battle. Rapid Reading is a fantastic collection of finely levelled fiction and non-fiction books, and eBooks, covering a variety of topics and themes that your children will love.
Rapid books for Stages 7-9 are ideal for older children with a reading age of 8 to 10.
These books build children’s confidence in reading a range of text types, using the levelling expertise of series editor Dee Reid to support them on their journey to leave their intervention programme and rejoin their peers.
Rapid Stages 7-9 combine thrilling fiction, engaging short play scripts, poems and high-interest non-fiction in each book, and all with built-in support for comprehension.
The Stages 7-9 Easy buy starter kit contains:
- 1 copy of each of the Set A Stage 7 Reading Books
- 1 copy of each of the Set A Stage 8 Reading Books
- 1 copy of each of the Set A Stage 9 Reading Books
- 1 copy of the Stage 7 Assessment Book
- 1 copy of the Stage 8 Assessment Book
- 1 copy of the Stage 9 Assessment Book
- 1 copy of the Stages 7-9 Teaching Guide.