The Inspiring Success! series has been developed as support material for teachers who are working with students on improving self-esteem and motivation as a pathway to improving learning. The two books in the series, Inspiring Success! for Juniors and Inspiring More Success! for Seniors, comprise of easy-to-use worksheets designed to address the following issues:
- Developing health self-esteem
- The need to feel happy and relaxed in order to learn
- The importance of getting motivated
- Developing specific and achievable goals
- Having a learning plan.
The worksheets can be used with individuals, groups or whole classes and are intended as springboards into thinking about the issues in focus. Students are invited to discuss and reflect on their learning and consider ways to become more successful at learning.
- Book A: Inspiring Success for Juniors: Ages: 5-8
- Book B: Inspiring More Success for Seniors: Ages: 8-11+
About the author:
Marguerite Clancy is an experienced teacher, counsellor, therapist, presenter and writer. She is the author of, Raising Children to be Brilliant. Her passion is to inspire and encourage children and thus create a better future.