Practical activities based on the world of the child, aimed at enhancing self-esteem in 8-10 year-olds.
Look Inside this book – see below.
This delightful photocopiable teacher resource book has many aims and purposes such as:
- To enhance self-esteem
- To provide teachers with easy access to a series of reproducible enrichment activities for students to use in class or at home
- To encourage students to learn about themselves and to recognise their strengths and abilities; to allow students to focus on their uniqueness
- To provide children with enjoyment and with opportunities to be creative
In most cases there are no right or wrong answers to the questions posed in this book – the students are encouraged to think for themselves.
The content is concentrated on the world of the child:
- In the Home
- At School
- Out in the World (shopping centre, library, movies etc.)
- Outdoors (in the country, at the beach or pool, etc.)
- Body, Mind and Heart
Supplementary games are also included.
Teachers will enjoy learning about how their students see themselves and can use the book in the context of enhancing their self-esteem.
The physical book can be ordered at €20 or as a separate digital download (e-Book) – price €15.
- Age suitability: 8 to 10 year-olds
- Extent: A4 / 57-Pages
- Book ISBN: 9781863976725
- eBook Code: 9781863976725e
Book and/or e-Book option available.
LOOK INSIDE (excerpt):