Students are becoming more academically and culturally diverse, making it more important than ever to shift away from a one-size-fits-all approach to teaching and learning. The second edition of this best-selling book will help you create truly effective, brain-friendly classrooms for all learners. The authors share an array of updated differentiated instruction examples, scenarios, and exercises, as well as the latest educational psychology research from cognitive psychology, neuroscience, and pedagogy.
Learn more about teaching diverse learners using brain-based learning strategies:
- Explore how the brain learns and approaches to differentiation.
- Sharpen your knowledge of developmental cognitive neuroscience and educational psychology to teach the best content in the best possible way.
- Use the knowledge of educational neuroscience (neuroeducation) to benefit the students you teach.
- Design and implement strategies for effective differentiated instruction.
- Create a positive and productive learning environment that supports diversity in the classroom.