This book summarizes key research behind designing and teaching learning goals and objectives and translates that research into step-by-step hands-on strategies.
- Review research on goal setting.
- See the effect of well-designed and well-taught goals and objectives on student achievement.
- Gain concrete, detailed recommendations for classroom practice.
- Build in-depth understanding of how to design and teach classroom goals.
- Use as a personal resource or as a group study tool for teacher teams or entire faculties.
- Engage in short quizzes and exercises that assess your learning of how to apply these strategies.