This is is an inspirational manual that offers users effective ways of entering the field of music groupwork with adults of all ages and abilities.
Contains practical ideas for instrumental, vocal and listening activities, ranging from basic directing gestrues, clapping and free improvisation to chanting.
Pays attention to groups with particular needs, such as elderly people and those with learning disabilities.
- Section One – Thinking and planning
- Section Two – Activities
- Section Three – Ideas and Skills to Enhance your Work
- Section Four – Particular Needs
- Section Five – Resources and contacts
Other titles in the Creative Activities in Groupwork Series:
- Creative Relaxation in Groupwork
- Creative Games in Groupwork
- Creative Movement & Dance in Groupwork
- Creative Art in Groupwork
- Creative Drama in Groupwork
- Creative Writing in Groupwork
[ISBN: 9780863884535; A5 Size Book; Wire-o-Bound; 136 Pages]
[Authors: Christopher Achenbach; Age Suitability: All]