Author(s): Cecil R Reynolds, R W Kamphaus
Publication Year: 2015
Age Range: 2:0 – 21:11 (TRS and PRS); 6:0 to college age (SRP)
Administration: Individual – 10-20 minutes (TRS and PRS), 30 minutes (SRP)
Qualification Code: CL2R
A comprehensive set of rating scales and forms including the Teacher Rating Scales (TRS), Parent Rating Scales (PRS), Self-Report of Personality (SRP), Student Observation System (SOS), and Structured Developmental History (SDH). Together, they help you understand the behaviours and emotions of children and adolescents.
- Uses a multidimensional approach for conducting a comprehensive assessment
- Strong base of theory and research gives you a thorough set of highly interpretable scales
- Ideally suited for use in identifying behaviour problems as required by IDEA, and for developing FBAs, BIPs, and IEPs
- Enhanced computer scoring and interpretation provide efficient, extensive reports
- Normed based on current U.S. Census population characteristics
- Differentiates between hyperactivity and attention problems with one efficient instrument
An effective way to measure behaviour
Help children thrive in their school and home environments with effective behaviour assessment. The Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC) holds an exceptional track record for providing a complete picture of a child’s behaviour. School and clinical psychologists have depended on BASC for more than 20 years. Now, renowned authors Drs. Cecil Reynolds and Randy Kamphaus present their latest edition of this excellent measure—BASC-3.
BASC-3 provides the most comprehensive set of rating scales. These scales measure areas important for both IDEA and DSM-5 classifications. Best of all, you receive the most extensive view of adaptive and maladaptive behaviour.