This workbook expands upon the authors Teaching Children with Autism to Mind-Read: A Practical Guide for Teachers and Parents to present the most effective approaches, strategies, and practical guidelines to help alleviate social and communication problems in individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Covers issues such as:
- How to interpret facial expressions
- How to recognise feelings of anger, sadness, fear and happiness
- How to perceive how feelings are affected by what happens and what is expected to happen
- How to see things from another person s perspective
- How to understand another person s knowledge and beliefs